Заетост: Пълен работен ден
Валидност на обявата
Дата на публикуване: 10-09-2017
Описание и изисквания
Synevo Laboratories are part of the Medicover family – leading international healthcare and diagnostic services provider. Medicover provides diagnostic services in Romania, Poland, Germany, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Serbia and Bulgaria.
We are expanding our operations in Bulgaria and we are looking for a bright and talented experts for the position of Medical Representative - Sofia.
Promoting company name, image and services to clients, providing key information to doctors about Synevo services.
- Represents the company in the medical services market.
- Promotes the SYNEVO brand image in the medical environment through specific actions to increase the impact and market share.
- Makes visits and promotes the laboratory services to customers/doctors in the assigned territory in in line with the strategy and marketing plan of the company.
- Market research and identification of opportunities.
- Organize and participate in specific medical events.
- Report daily activity.
- Experience in sales projects
- Lab business understanding
- Very good English knowledge
- Clean driving license and availability for traveling
- University degree
- High level of computer literacy
Skills and attitude:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Initiative, politeness and commercial spirit; desire to sell, to succeed, to achieve goals
- Proactive attitude, problem solving orientation, the ability to make decisions
- Ability to deliver results = customer orientation, orientation towards the targets, ability to understand and apply excellence in relationship with the clients
- Positive attitude and self-confidence, self-control; good emotional balance, warm, calm, smiling attitude
We offer you:
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Challenging working environment and friendly atmosphere
- Competitive and result orientated remuneration
- Additional benefits related to work performance
In case of interest please send your detailed CV in English no later than 11.10.2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.